About Raj Khanna Associates Limited
Raj Khanna Associates Limited (RKA Ltd) is an independent and accredited programme, project and change management training and consultancy company. RKA Ltd is solely owned by Rajiv Khanna.
RKA Ltd has over twenty five years experience in managing change initiatives, regardless of whether they are managed as a team, project or programme; providing consultancy and facilitating accredited training in both public and private sector organisations in the United Kingdom and abroad. The company is fully conversant with the programme, project and change needs of public and private sector organisations and is aware of the various challenges currently taking place within them.
RKA Ltd is registered as an accredited training organisation with both APMG-International and PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS Ltd and APMG-International.The lead trainer within RKA Ltd is an AMPG-International accredited trainer in the provision of Praxis Framework, Agile Project Management, Change Management, Working in Small Projects (WISP), Scrum Master and Product Owner. Rajiv is also accredited by PeopleCert in the deliver of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) & PRINCE2®.
RKA Ltd Mission Statement
The purpose of RKA Ltd is to be a well-known, respected and first choice supplier of Praxis Framework, Agile Project Management, Change Management, Scrum Master, Product Owner, MSP®, PRINCE2® and ITIL® training and consultancy in the United Kingdom, through applying our extensive experience and commitment to quality, we aim to meet the complex needs of our prospective clients.
The mission of RKA Ltd will be met by the following objectives:-
The creation of a client centred, responsive Praxis Framework, Agile Project Management, Change Management, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, PRINCE2®, MSP® and ITIL® training and consultancy service that will differentiate RKA Ltd from other providers.
- To enable clients to realise the benefits of best practice programme, project and change management frameworks within the context of their practice.
- To work in partnership with clients, ensuring that training solutions are receptive to individual requirements.
- To provide access to dependable, quality products at a reasonable price.
- To ensure that Associates, providing services on behalf of the Company will do so in a proficient manner based on the current requirements and standards of RKA Ltd.
RKA Ltd Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
- RKA Ltd is committed to promote and uphold equality of opportunity in employment and service delivery.
- RKA Ltd will make sure all stakeholders are aware and abide by this policy.
- Under no circumstances will RKA Ltd discriminate because of religious or political belief, marital status, employment status, disability, class, age, ethnic or national origins, gender, race, colour, belief or sexuality or any other unjustified grounds.
- RKA Ltd will monitor its employment and service delivery and where necessary, make changes to promote good practice and value diversity.
- RKA Ltd will do all it can to make sure that disabled people attending our courses will get any reasonable adjustments they need.